Welcome To ...IJRG!!!
International Journal of Research -GRANTHAALAYAH
is an open access peer-reviewed journal that provides monthly publication of articles in all areas of Engineering, Management, Social, Arts, Commerce, Technology and Science etc. It is an international refereed e-journal as well as print journal. IJRG have the aim to propagate innovative research and eminence in knowledge. IJRG Journals has become a prominent contributor for the research communities and societies. IJRG Journal is making the bridge between research and developments.
The key objectives of IJRG Journal are:
- To provide a platform for the promulgation of research outputs and activities.
- To publish knowledge and results in an efficient and effective manner.
- To ensure the implementation of copyright and intellectual property law, IJRG Journal keeps a strong eye on the content of research papers.
- To improve the standards of journals for the international dissemination of information.
- To bring together and build a team of outstanding experts on one platform from all over the world.
- To produce the authentic and qualitative research. Read more »
International Journal of Research -GRANTHAALAYAH(IJRG) publishes articles that emphasizes research, development and application within the fields of Engineering, Management, Social, Arts, Commerce, Technology and Science. All manuscripts are pre-reviewed by the editor, and if appropriate, sent for blind peer review. Contributions must be original, not previously or simultaneously published elsewhere, and are critically reviewed before they are published. Papers, which must be written in English/Hindi, should have sound grammar and proper terminologies. Authors should submit only papers that have been carefully proof read and polished. Before submission please make sure that your paper is prepared using the IJRG paper template. This will ensure fast processing and publication. Read more »
International Journal of Research -GRANTHAALAYAH(IJRG) is committed to ensuring ethics in publication and quality of articles. Conformance to standards of ethical behavior is therefore expected of all parties involved: Authors, Editors, Reviewers, and the Publisher. Read more »
Follow Us On